lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

New places to visit.

Have you ever visited Italy?
You should go to this country, it’s amazing!!


 When I went with my family to this foreign country, I thought that this travel would be boring and that it was better if we visited other place of the world, but I was wrong.

 I’m going to give you some advice about what have you to bring with you to this travel:
 In my view, you should bring with you a camera to take photos of buildings, landscapes... In addition, it´s could be better if you have some water bottles with you, one reason for is that the most of the water bottles are with gas. In my opinion, you should have some trainers since you’ll walk a lot. As a rule, the weather in Italy is hot except in some places in the north.  Therefore it’s better bring with you summer clothes, nevertheless take with you some jackets just in case you have cold.

 
 If you only can go to a city, I believe that the most interesting city is Venecia, or maybe Florencia, I’m not sure. On the one hand Florencia have a lot of monuments that you can visit, on the other hand, people say that very soon Venecia is going to disappear, consequently you have to go before it happens. Florencia is a beauty city likewise Venecia and her surroundings.

 I love Italian food, specially ice-cream, you can eat it whereas you´re seeing beautiful views like "Fontana Di Trevi" or "Coliseo Romano". There is a lot of buildings that you can visit, that is why I can´t tell about all of them. 
In short, Italy is a great country to visit, I recommend it!!


CARMEN.

1 comentario: