miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010

Presentation



Hey!, What´s up?
I´m Carmen and today I´m going to do a short description about myself using a test. I'll answer them the best I can.
-2 things that you always have in your bag:
*I always have my mobile phone. It´s very important for me have this, specially when I go out with my friends.
*One thing that I must have with me always is my wallet. Once I forgot it, and I had to go back to catch it.
-2 things that I like:
*My ipod, I like the music that I have. It entertain me.
*Chocolate, I wouldn′t know what to do if I were allergic.
-A thing that I hate:
*I hate the vermin,specially, I have genuine disgust to the cockroach.
-A thing that I want to do:
*I want to do a travel around the world knowing new people and cultures that I never heard about.
-A song that I can´t stop to think about:
*”Dynimite”: The person who suggested me to listen that song was my sister and now, I can´t stop to hum it.
I don´t know what more to write so: BYE!!!!
See you soon!!!
CARMEN.

1 comentario: